Saturday, February 25, 2012

Data Viewer does not show any data

Hi all,

I have a recurrent problem with Data Viewers, it happens quite often that the Data Viewer does not shows any data altought I can see that some rows have passed through as there is a "XX Rows" on the data path where the Data Viewer has been added.

Sometimes it shows up sometimes not, I can't figure out why.

Any idea ?

I think I've seen this happen when the metadata of the data-path to which the viewer is attached changes. Could that be the reason?

-Jamie

|||

Well, apparently not, I've just been executing the same package without any change on the data flow and what shows up is that when I have more than one Data Viewer, the first one shows the data but not the second one, and when I delete the first data viewer the second one shows the data.

Very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment