Friday, February 24, 2012

Data Types list

Hi all,

Im trying to find a list of the different datatypes used when importing a text file,

Such as float [DT_R4], Currency [DT_CY], four-byte signed integer [DT_14] etc etc

I would like to use the list to accurately match up datatypes on paper before I build a package so I can also double check them with friends to see if they are the right one's to use

So I just wondering if anyone knew a place where they were stored Ive gone through the BOL but to no avail.

Small problem really but it would be very handy for me.

Thanks

I wrote out the list this morning, if anyone else ever needs

Boolean [DT_BOOL]
byte stream [DB_BYTES]
currency [DT_CY]
database date [DT_DBDATE]
database time [DT_DBTIME]
database timestamp [DT_DBTIMESTAMP]
date [DT_DATE]
decimal [DT_DECIMAL]
double-precision float [DT_R8]
eight-byte signed integer [DT_18]
eight-byte unsigned integer [DT_U18]
file timestamp [DT_FILETIME]
float [DT_R4]
four-byte signed integer [DT_I4]
four-byte unsigned integer [DT_UI4]
image [DT_IMAGE]
single-byte signed integer [DT_I1]
single-byte unsigned integer [DT_UI1]
string [DT_STR]
text stream [DT_TEXT]
two-byte signed integer [DT_I2]
two-byte unsigned integer [DT_UI2]
Unicode string [DT_WSTR]
unicode text string [DT_NTEXT]
unique identifier [DT_GUID]

GL all

No comments:

Post a Comment