Friday, February 24, 2012

Data Update Problem

Dear All,
I am facing a problem from last one month. I have around 100 of client user of my database. I am using VB application for the client users. When they submit the information most of the time the information submits properly. But twice or thrice a day no one can submit the information properly. It remains for more then 15 mins and it will sort out automatically.
What might be the problem. Please suggestDatabase locking?

Without more information, we can't really help you.

When this happens again, check to see if any blocking is occuring.|||I am trying to trace from the Profiler. All the Insert statement to that particular table is taking a lot of time. At that point of time the cpu usases, memory everything is ok.|||did you sp_who2 or sp_lock?

No comments:

Post a Comment