Friday, February 24, 2012

Data types error!Please help!

I am developing on SQL server and Crystal Report environment as usual. But I realize today during a new report development that there is a field called Accountingdate that reside in my SQL server with data type datetime which is in View1 appears as datatype number when I opened it in Crystal Report. Is there any reason behind these?

Summarized

In SQL Server I can view it as date time(4/24/2006) but in Crystal Report is number(38738) and the data in it i s totally differentwhat is the datatpye in table? Is it Datetime?
format that to have the format you want|||Data type that I want is datetime exactly what I want. But the data type that appeared is int and data in it is also different|||Right click on the field. Go to Format section and format it mm/dd/yyyy or whichever format you want

No comments:

Post a Comment