Tuesday, March 27, 2012

database beginner question

I've searched and could not find what I was looking for.
I have NO database experience but need to learn quick

I have an html page with an iFrame (flash menu on left - iFrame on right)
When I click a product image on the left this is what I need to happen.
- Flash send a variable
- The iFrame to load an HTML page that will populate with an image, 2 text fields, and 3 hyperlinks dependant on what product is clicked in the flash.

I am using access since it is what i have at work, and i can just add all the products in a table pretty quickly and easitly. I set up a table in access with the image, hyperlinks, and text that needs to populate in the html page. The HTML page is set up in tables if that makes a difference...

I just don't know where to go from here to make my connections and how to set it up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.I would go to the Access forum

No comments:

Post a Comment