Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Database became suspend

I just change Administrator password. All services of SQL Server were
started, but my Databases became suspend. How can I solve this problem.
Thx,r u running in windows authentication or sql authentication'
--
Shaju Thomas
"Saroeurn Long" <saroeurn_long@.nida.gov.kh> wrote in message
news:u#HPcrboDHA.3288@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> I just change Administrator password. All services of SQL Server were
> started, but my Databases became suspend. How can I solve this problem.
> Thx,
>|||I run in sql authentication
"Shaju" <answer@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:O0HZ44doDHA.2272@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> r u running in windows authentication or sql authentication'
> --
> Shaju Thomas
> "Saroeurn Long" <saroeurn_long@.nida.gov.kh> wrote in message
> news:u#HPcrboDHA.3288@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > I just change Administrator password. All services of SQL Server were
> > started, but my Databases became suspend. How can I solve this problem.
> >
> > Thx,
> >
> >
>|||Is it suspend or suspect
--
Shaju Thomas
"Saroeurn Long" <saroeurn_long@.nida.gov.kh> wrote in message
news:#sw3raeoDHA.2000@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I run in sql authentication
>
> "Shaju" <answer@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:O0HZ44doDHA.2272@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > r u running in windows authentication or sql authentication'
> >
> > --
> > Shaju Thomas
> > "Saroeurn Long" <saroeurn_long@.nida.gov.kh> wrote in message
> > news:u#HPcrboDHA.3288@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > > I just change Administrator password. All services of SQL Server were
> > > started, but my Databases became suspend. How can I solve this
problem.
> > >
> > > Thx,
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>|||Hello,
Did you have any jobs running on the old userid /
password ?
If so cancel them, as what could be happening is your db
was going though with a job when the password change come
up.
Check in managment your current processors.
>--Original Message--
>I just change Administrator password. All services of SQL
Server were
>started, but my Databases became suspend. How can I solve
this problem.
>Thx,
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment